TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
As Federal employees, we want to hear your insights about government reforms that can promote competition and innovation. This invitation is limited to Federal employees.
We hope to receive many diverse ideas and opinions about what works and what we can improve. All contributions will be posted without identifying information. This is designed as a community-moderated event in order to retain focus on the designated topic and to ensure that the event remains appropriate for an audience of all ages. Accordingly, we ask all participants to agree to the following Terms of Participation:
• You agree to post only ideas related to making government more effective and efficient. Our goal is to produce ideas that will improve the way that government operates.
• Because Americans of all ages will be able to view these ideas online, we ask all those who elect to participate to conduct themselves in a civil manner - to refrain from posting threats, obscenity, other material that would violate the law if published here, abusive or racist language, and sexually explicit material.
• This is a forum for federal employees to submit substantive ideas on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of government. This is not a forum for airing grievances against co-workers, supervisors, or anyone else in your organization. We reserve the right to take down any such inappropriate submissions or any other submissions that may compromise the privacy of federal employees or other individuals.
• Do not submit identifying information in any of your submissions.
• Do not, under any circumstances, include any classified information in any submissions under this program. The information systems used in this program are not designed to transmit classified information. As part of the community moderation, during the event participants who view submissions of others are encouraged to mark those submissions that they believe violate these Terms of Participation by clicking “Report as Abuse” in the field next to the idea. When you do so, we ask you to mark only those submissions you believe violate these terms. Please do not mark ideas for any other reasons, including your disagreement with the opinions expressed. If multiple participants mark a submission as violating these Terms of Participation, it will appear less frequently in the "Featured Idea" rotation, remain on other areas of the site, and be subject to review. If a review determines that the submission violates these Terms of Participation, the submission may be removed from the site. We reserve the right not to remove the submissions you marked if they comply with these Terms of Participation or for any other reason.